More About This
- ingredients -
- 1 lb ground turkey
- ¼ cup Sabra Hummus - your favorite
- ¼ cup Panko crumbs
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 tbsp. Sabra Hummus - your favorite, divided
- 1 cup baby romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 slices of Vidalia onion or other sweet onion
- directions -
1. Spray large non stick skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place over medium/high heat.
3. In medium bowl mix turkey, hummus , Panko crumbs, salt and pepper.
4. Form into 4 patties.
5. Place patties in hot skillet and cook 7 minutes on a side until browned and cooked through.
To assemble sandwich
1. Spread 1/2 tablespoon of hummus on each side of toasted hamburger bun.
2. Place 1 burger on each bottom bun, then lettuce, and onion slice.
We know it’s been tough to find some Sabra products in store lately! Rest assured, our dedicated team is working hard to make sure your favorite hummus varieties are back on shelf as soon as possible.
We are upgrading our facility, which has slowed the production and distribution of Sabra hummus (we humbly suggest you check out our delicious guac in the meantime.) As a result, the store locator below may not have the most current product availability information. We encourage you to call or visit your local store online to double check what is in stock at any given moment.
Feel free to call us at 888-957-2272 with any questions or to let us know which favorite flavor you’re missing most. Keep an eye here for updates as we gear up for a hummus-filled summer together!
The hummus team at Sabra
- or -
Find specific products available near you.