Prawn and Dukkah Milk Buns
- ingredients -
- 1 Smooth Classic Hommus or Obela Savoury Garlic Hommus
- 12 Large cooked tiger prawns
- 12 Small milk buns, split
- 1 Large handful of watercress sprigs
- 1 Tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon of flaked almonds, finely chopped
- 6-8 Macadamias, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of shredded coconut
- 1/2 Teaspoon of coriander seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon of crushed black peppercorns
- 1 Finely grated zest of lime
- 2 Teaspoons of sea Salt
- directions -
1. For dukkah, place the sesame seeds, almonds, macadamias, coconut, coriander seeds and black pepper into a dry frying pan and toast over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until nuts are golden and spices are fragrant. Allow to cool slightly before adding lime and sea salt.
2. Peel prawns, devein and cut in half lengthways.
3. To assemble buns, spread with generous spoonfuls of Obela Hommus and sprinkle over dukkah. Fill with 2 pieces of prawn and 3-4 sprigs of watercress. Enjoy!!